I am reading two books currently that are igniting my interest:
- In his book, Pure Genius, Don Wettrick suggests keeping "an Innovation Idea Journal handy. [because] you never know when inspiration will hit" (38).
- In her book, inGenius, Tina Seelig inspires, stating "With enhanced creativity, instead of problems, you see potential, instead of obstacles, you see opportunities, and instead of challenges, you see a chance to create breakthrough solutions."
So...I am wondering:
- What inspires you, whether as a teacher, student, parent, or person to get new ideas?
- How do you record them and follow up on them?
- How can a teacher embrace this attitude and transfer it to a student or classroom filled with students?
I'm curious what you think about these questions. Join the conversation!